Ride Smart Series: MTB Skills Camps
Learn to tackle technical features with confidence! This clinic series is perfect for the rider who wants to gain more confidence on technical terrain, steeps, corners, drops, jumps, and more! Our immersive setting for learning will help you overcome your limits & inspire you to become a better rider, develop new techniques, and become more deeply connected with your trusty steed.
Our Ride Smart Series: MTB Skills Camps meet clients at their unique skill levels in a supportive environment for progressing their abilities. This allows each student to focus on progress, not perfection. Which makes it easier to level up their skills on the bike, comfortably ride more challenging trails, and learn how to prepare for epic days ahead.
Get local professional coaching from our team that will last a lifetime! Our certified coaches provide tailored instruction to YOU and give feedback based on your specific riding style, goals, and abilities.
Skills Covered During Upcoming Ride Smart Series Clinics
Manuals, Bunnyhops, Pumping, Jumping, Body Position, Balance, Brake Control, Drops, Cornering and More! Plus, learn to ride steeps, tech, and add flow to any type of terrain!
Logistics & Details
- Remaining Spring 2023 Dates: May 6th / May 7th / May 13th / June 3rd
- Start Times: 9AM
- End Time: 12:30PM
- Duration: 3.5 Hours Total
- Group Type: Mixed Group
- Group Sizes: 6 - 10 Riders
- Location: Sedona Bike Skills Park at Posse Grounds (May 6th & 7th) and Fort Tuthill Bike Park (May 13th & June 3rd)
- Includes: Healthy trail snacks, electrolytes, SmartWater, Fox Launch D30 knee & elbow pads (sizes: youth, small, medium, and large), 50UPF sun hoodie, Osprey Daylite Backpack/Osprey Savu 5 Hip Pack
- Instructors: Joanna Yates & Philip Yates
- How to Reserve Your Space: Call Us at (928)239-3638 (Extension 2) or Reserve Now
- Cost: $195/Rider + Tax
Upcoming Ride Smart Series Clinics Available
- Intro to Wheel Lifts and Jumping, Saturday, May 6th: Reserve Now
- Intro to Drops & Steep Descending, Sunday, May 7th: Reserve Now
- Intro to Jumping, Saturday, May 13th: Reserve Now
- Lady Shred! Women’s Intro to Jumping and Drops, Saturday, June 3rd: Reserve Now
**Six Person Minimum for All Mixed Group Clinics**
Please Click Here If You're Seeking Private Lessons & Clinics
Please Call/Text (928)239-3638 to Connect with Our Team. We're Open 9AM - 5PM (MST) Daily